Wednesday 17 March 2010

Award BootBlock BIOS v1.0

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:

 Anda Pernah Mengalami Hal Seperti gambar ini pada komputer anda ?
jika jawabya ia..... ikuti langkah berikut ini !

BIOS ROM checksum error
Detecting floppy drive A media...

I have tried to put in a bootable floppy disk. I've tried to write in the autoexec.bat to run awdflash and the system wont run the floppy disk. The light is on the floppy drive and you can hear the floppy reading any floppy disk but it wont contiune to proceed.

I was flashing my ASUS BIOS from ver 1005 to ver1010 via windows using ASUS LIVE UPDATE and everything went fine and it asked me to reboot my pc. I said OK and after it rebooted I got the above message. Ive tried to remove my battery and swap the jumpers, still nothing. HELP ME PLZZ
http://www.computing.net/process/awdflash
atau download disini
download juga aword bios utillity

http://wareseeker.com/free-new-phoenix-bios-d686/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 
Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *